Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Phew!

What a semester. It's not over yet... I still have three more classes to go , but the most stressful class is over, and I have some new work to show for it! Five of my dreams, or nightmares, illustrated:
Senior Port was a hell of a wake-up call. I still have a long way to go in terms of work ethic and finding a nice level of finish. I've been drawing cartoons for so long that my illustrator muscles are, uh, atrophied. I plan on going back into some of these, mostly for minor little things. I hope to be pushing my future work even further, though. I need to stop dwelling on past mistakes!

2 comments:

  1. The colors are wonderful. Especially love the dreamy palette on the bottom one, because it gives the realization that it's actually a nightmare that much more of a punch.

    The third illustration is great because it conveys urgency very well, and nightmares that require you to save not only yourself but someone else are in a realm of their own

    haunting stuffs :) can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete