Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Duuuuump

I haven't updated in a while so have a bunch of stuff I drew but never posted. Hooray!

This is last year's birthday picture for Jessie, also known as the worst mother I ever had. You can find her art at http://jessiegreenberg.blogspot.com/



I love monsters...



Character challenge, the idea was to design a character who looks like their name would be Galin Modric. I don't think I particularly succeeded or not.



Hybrid animalsss!





And bear priests!



More monsters! And a ton of sketches I found that just never got on the internet.









And here are the other two pages to my Disney movie comics. Just some fun with my roommate. :P



1 comment:

  1. 2nd one looks kinda like the dragon from Neverending Story if you squint reeeeeally hard.

    Those comics were hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete